Why I want to be Ahuva in SL:
- Ahuva never wakes up with a zit on her face.
- Ahuva can dance for hours in high heels without getting tired, sweaty or being crippled the next day.
- Ahuva never has to worry about fitting her keys, comb, cell phone, camera, drivers license and money into a little dress bag.
- Ahuva can live a very happy fulfilling life without a home or income.
- Ahuva never needs to sleep.
- Ahuva doesn’t have allergies.
- Ahuva’s clothes always fit, never get stained and never rip.
Why I’m glad I’m in RL:
- Ahuva will never experience having a wonderful son like mine.
- Ahuva can’t feel the warm sun on her bare skin.
- Ahuva can’t smell the salt breeze, the fresh-cut grass, the cool fall air.
- Ahuva can’t savor chocolate. (YES! endorphins!!!)
- Ahuva has to juggle 7 chats simultaneously. That’s a lot of chats!
- Ahuva can’t get her hands dirty planting flowers, working the soil.
Why I’m glad I have both RL and SL:
- Wonderful friends in both worlds.
- Ability to be creative in both worlds.
- Experiencing new things – mentally, phsyically, emotionally,
You and I both know that these lists are incomplete. But this is what happens when you wake up and look in the mirror and think “oh RATS!!!!”. 🙂